Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here We Go...

Well...at my Dad's request, I guess we will be "bloggers" now. I think it is a great idea, I just need to get used to the idea. I am way into scrapbooking and so I think this will be a great thing to learn and something that everyone can see. Maybe Colby will realize that I do have a little "Computer Nerd" in me. Anyway, this is my first posting and so I will fill everyone in...We have a wonderful son named Trevin who is now 11 weeks old and at his last visit was ten pounds! He is such a joy! It has been a life changing experience but it is such a wonderful thing to be a mom! Today, I have been cleaning my house, doing laundry, and trying to get everything ready for our BIG TRIP this weekend! If some of you don't already know, my husband is a MAJOR Green Bay Packers fan and so we will be traveling to Green Bay this weekend to watch a football game and go on a little vacation. We have our Packers shirts ready (Including an outfit for our son to wear while we are away) and we are excited to leave soon. Grandma and Grandpa Hitchcock (Craig and Merry) will be taking care of our son most of the weekend with help from Colby's parents and his Grandma Park. I am a little sad to leave him for four days, but I guess it will be good to have a little break and some relaxing. In all reality, he is a very good boy and sleeps most of the night. I guess I should go finish my laundry, I have to go to BUNCOS in about two hours! Something that I enjoy doing with some of my girlfriends here in Nephi. See ya!

No comments: