Monday, June 21, 2010

My Favorite Boys

Fathers-2
There is one thing I am sure of. Trevin, Easton, and I are so extremely blessed to have this man in our life. He is such a wonderful dad, companion, and friend. Everyday I wake up feeling like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a wonderful person. I can't imagine my life without him! He often refers to himself as the "Daddy Mom" or something like that because he is always doing things for me. Colby is always so willing to help with laundry, take Trevin to preschool, and stays home with the boys when I go to work at night.
Fathers-1
(Colby Loves it when I take pictures of him. Can you tell?)

The other night we were sitting around the dinner table and Trevin says, "Daddy, I like you." And it's the truth. Trevin loves his dad so much! Colby is always running around the house with him, wrestling with him, or sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with him. Trevin loves to go anywhere Colby goes, even if it's just outside to throw out the trash.

To the man I call my eternal companion and the father of my children, Happy Late Father's day! I love you so much! XO

Happy Father's day as well to the person I refer to as "Dad." You are the greatest example to me and I love you with all my heart. I feel blessed to be given such wonderful parents and to be raised in such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Braydon Nielsen said...

We like you too Colby. YOu are funny!
from Kyler and Rylan and Melissa