Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back in Action

I can't believe I have let my personal blog slack! I was looking back and I am in awe I haven't posted anything since July! Gasp! I have updated my blog and promise to post more often! I have been slacking on my family journaling, uploading my personal photographs, and documenting my own life. I have realized I am way too busy documenting other peoples life and often neglect to document my own personal life.
I am trying to update my Project life book (which means a photograph daily) and so don't be surprised if you see random one photo updates more often!

For anyone who has been a follower of my personal blog (and your name is NOT listed under my blog list), please leave a comment with your name and e-mail so I can add you to my list of blogger friends! I lost my complete blog list a few months ago and I have not had time to fix anything!

Here's to better blogging!

2 comments:

matesen said...

Yay for an update and new blog! The header is so cute-I LOVE it! and I love you. It was so good to see you and I hope you really plan a girls trip so I can see you again!

Sunshine said...

Natalie! I just found your blog through so and so..I was excited to find it! Your boys are so cute and I love the pictures you take! You are seriously talented. What a cute family you have. BTW- This is Janice P. Carson :)