Monday, January 28, 2008

All the Fun

We feel so blessed this Year to have everything we need and more. These are some pictures of Christmas. I got the greatest gift ever...Colby gave me a new Cannon Rebel Camera and I can't stop taking pictures. I think I drive my family crazy taking so many random pictures but I am still learning how to work the camera. I have never taken a photography class or anything close so I am teaching myself. I love to scrapbook and I hope to one day take a class and do photography on the side.

Trevin got a bouncer that he loves! I wish I knew how to download videos but I am also still learning how to blog so pictures will have to do for now.

Colby got tools: table saw, miter saw, a table saw stand, and lots of other little things. He built our entertainment center and is currently in the process of finishing a room downstairs that will soon be my very own scrapbook room. My birthday is this Saturday and I hope it will be done then. I can't wait!

No comments: