Monday, January 28, 2008

What a Blessing Family Is




I know I have been posting a lot of things today but I have not had any time to get updated. These are just some pictures of Trevin recently. He has been sick the past couple of days. While I was taking these pictures I didn't realize he had a runny nose until I took a minute to look at him close. I know...I take pictures of everything but I don't want to miss one minute of his life. He has been crawling for about three weeks now and what an exciting time that is...and yet a frustrating time as well. I was so excited to see him crawl but now if we take our eyes off him for one second he is getting into things he shouldn't. We love him so much and are grateful to have him in our life. What a blessing family is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big and so cute!
Good work on all the new post!

Colby Alexander said...

It is so fun to see your little family, Trevin is so darling!