Monday, February 4, 2008

Ten Things you Might not Know About Me...

I was reading Sam's Blog and I guess I am tagged now. Here are ten things you might not know about me...
1. I really have a thing about keeping my house clean. If I know people are coming over and my house isn't clean, I always just cram stuff into my room or places where people won't find it. I hate it when my house is a mess. I get up every morning and clean the same things everyday.
2. I am a nurse at the Hospital here in Nephi. I don't specialize in one area because the hospital is so small. I love my Job and even after all the heartache it took me to pass, I wouldn't change my job for anything. I love being a nurse and taking care of people everyday!
3. Although I am a nurse and give shots and start IV's regularly, I am terrified of needles. I hate getting shots or even the thought of it. I had to have my dad give me my epidural when I was pregnant because I didn't trust anyone else and I didn't want to have a needle in my back to begin with. When I was little I would pass out but as I have gotten older I am not as bad!
4. I am a huge scrapbook fanatic! I would spend all my extra money on scrapbook stuff if I had the time to do it. My husband is in the process of finishing a room for me and I can't wait!
5. I am born on groundhogs day!
6. I hate falling asleep alone. I have to have my husband in bed with me before I can get to sleep. Colby sometimes will watch TV for a while on the couch and I can never fall asleep without him. I don't know why!
7. I wish I made dinner more for my husband. I live a busy life and I need to do better about making dinner. I used to be so good when we were first married but now that I have a little son, things are a little more complicated.
8. I love to snowboard. I didn't get to go last year since I was pregnant so hopefully this year we will get to go.
9. I want to take a photography class someday. I wish I took better pictures although I am always flashing pictures. I hope to do photography on the side someday just for fun!
10. I love my husband dearly! Oh...and Trevin too!
If you are reading this....you are now tagged!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you go snowboarding this year, Call me! I would love to go! I have not been forever.