Saturday, March 29, 2008

Refocus

I was reading a random persons blog the other day and they had listed 101 things in 1001. She had set 101 goals that she wanted to complete in 1001 days. I thought that was an awesome idea. Last night was sort of a rough night for me at work. It made me think about a lot of things and refocus. I have always thought about things that I want to accomplish in my life and I never really sit down and take the time to complete them. I think her idea of the 101 things was an excellent start for me. I hope I can get more things accomplished in my life and refocus how I want to live my life.

2 comments:

matesen said...

Natalie,
I love this post! I am definitely inspired. I know that I am always wanting to do more and be a better person, but I need to refocus like you! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends like you to show me how to be a better person. I love ya Nat!

Natalie Park said...

Thanks Mariah! I love ya too! Lets do these goals together! It will make me more motivated. I am thankful to have you as an awesome friend too! Especially when times are tough :)