Monday, March 24, 2008

So Much Fun











We had so much fun on Easter. We went to church and then went over to my parents house for a wonderful dinner my mom (Merry) prepared. My dad barely made it in time for dinner only to get called back into work about 45 minutes later. We didn't get to spend a lot of time with him other than to eat dinner together and say Hi. Hilary wanted to take a picture with Trevin and he just leaned his head right over so he was close! So Cute! After we ate dinner at the Hitchcock's, we went on an easter egg hunt at the Park House. We had a fun time looking for eggs and then playing games. By the end of the day I think we had three easter baskets full of candy and other things! Enough to last us a long time.

1 comment:

Your Mom said...

Hi Natalie and Colby! I was just visting for the first time and loved your pictures. What a cute cute baby! What a good looking family! Glad your in mine...
Denise