Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BECOME

So I love seeing new and interesting things people do each year as new year's resolutions start. I love reading Ali Edward's blog (under scrapbook links on my blog) and she actually sets aside a word for each year.

I thought this was an awesome idea! Does this spark any of you to choose a word for 2009?

I hope to become...
a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend
more physically fit
closer to the Lord
a better scrapbooker (if that's a word)
more in tune with Trevin's life
a more prepared nurse
less shy
organized
better prepared
and...a happy, fun-loving person

Colby & I have decided that our family word for 2009 is BECOME


4 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

What a good idea!!! I think that we need to do that. I know, I always copy you. Jay will probably think that I'm a cheeseball but he'll go for it.

Braydon Nielsen said...

Natalie, Now thats cool. It think you just become my friend... LOl sorry had to do it... Nice list.

hkjhjhk said...

Hello my long lost friend! Do you remember me??? My name is Cara Miller and we use to be pretty tight. I annoy you once in a while with dumb questions about baby stuff. Is this ringing any bells??? Umm, I think that you should call me so we can catch up. Miss ya!!!!

Alecia and Sam said...

That's cool! I will have to give some thought into my word but I think it is a great idea... Become is awesome!!