Friday, January 2, 2009

My Resolutions

So of course it's a new year and time to set some goals for myself. I have been thinking about this a lot lately and some of them are random (and may not make sense to you) and others are the usual goals that most people set.

1. Get my pre-baby body back
2. Project 365 (See Becky's Blog under my favorite scrapbook blogs to understand)
3. Actually complete the scripture challenge I gave the Park family on Christmas Eve
4. Be a better mom and wife
5. Enjoy the little things in life
6. Attend the temple more often
7. Budget my money better
8. Keep my cars clean
9. Organize and accumulate more food storage, gather 72 Hour kits, and water
10. Make new friends

I have set a board in my new bathroom with plans on how to complete these goals every month and I hope it will help me achieve them! I have planned workout times, scrapbook times, date nights, and set aside money to help pay for emergency preparedness (within the budget each month). I hope I can grow spiritually, physically, and mentally this year!

2 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

Your goals sound great and serisously if you put them in front of you and make plans it is so much easier to accomplish! Good luck with all of them!!

Braydon Nielsen said...

Rock on Natalie... Good goals. I think that you are going to only have troubles with #1, especially with jan and feb coming up... LOL SO hows the house, cant wait for pics!!!