Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Pictures




We Just recently took some family pictures. As you know, Colby is a huge Green Bay Packers fan and so I wanted to get a family picture of all of us in the official apparel for his office. I have to admit, I guess I am a fan now since they are doing so awesome!
I am so thankful for our small family and for the love our son brings into our lives everyday! My favorite times are when we spend time together and making Trevin laugh. I love to see him smile when you walk into his room each morning and he sees you poking your head over his crib. He just grins and sort of laughs (if thats what you call a four month old baby's sounds). I can't believe how much he is growing but being a mom is the #1 blessing in my life this year! I love seeing Colby play with him and to watch Trevin's Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents be with him too! What a blessing family is in my life!

4 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

I love the family pictures! I can't believe your baby is already 4 months old!

Unknown said...

Your family pictures are so cute!
I think that your little boy looks alot like you in the picture where you are all in red.
He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Your family pictures are so cute. I think that your little boy looks alot like you in the picture where you are all wearing red.
He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Sorry I posted the same comment twice, I did not think it worked the first time.
But our address is 1075 S. Canyon Rd. Payson, UT 84651