Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

One Night when I was working at the hospital, I was sitting at the nurses station and someone had printed a picture similar to this one off the internet. I thought it would be fun to do and so here are the results. If you notice Trevin's Left leg is slightly reddish purple...I didn't realize the hole was not exactly big enough and so I was cutting off his circulation. No wonder he didn't smile. So after Hilary and I struggled to get him out of the pumpkin I cut the hole bigger and took some other ones. He finally smiled for me. I think my neighbors are going to turn me in for child abuse since it was so cold but it was so much fun and I think the pictures turned out cute!
This picture is the one I took after I cut the holes bigger. This is in our backyard...The other ones are at Colby's parents house. I really liked the red background!
Trevin was a penguin for Halloween! It was so much fun dressing him up and going up to his grandparents house to show him off.

I had to work on Halloween so I didn't get to take him around to too many places but Colby took him around and showed him off! I had to hurry and get some pictures in before I went to work. He is growing up so fast but he is so much fun to have around and to love! I couldn't have asked for a better son! He sleeps through the night and lets us sleep in even! He doesn't cry very much, only when he is hungry, and he is smiling more and more everyday! We love him so much!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How cute is Trevin in those pumpkins! When your scrapbook room is complete you'll have to invite us all over for a family crop/girl's night.
And congrats a million on passing your boards!!

Colby Alexander said...

okay, what a cute baby boy! I only saw you preg. he is darling and it is so fun you have a blog!

Hub said...

Oh, that's a pumpkin? At first I thought it was a massive benign tumor. I'm glad it's not though. I like that idea.

May I also say... welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, where all your rants come true.

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Nat!
He is the cutes thing ever! What a cute idea with the pumpkin! Hope to see you guys soon!