Sunday, November 4, 2007

Much to Say...

I have been really busy lately and have not had a chance to update our blog. This first picture was from Trevin's baby blessing. Grandpa Craig was holding him and he just smiled as I took the picture. I just had to post it! He is now almost two months older but that shows you how far behind I am!
This next set of pictures is from our wonderful Green Bay Trip! Although I was a little nervous about going, it was worth my time by far! I was so surprised how involved the town is when the Packers play! The whole town shuts down and everyone goes crazy! Here we are decked out in our Packers outfits at the game! It was so fun! Colby is a true Packers fan even when they are down and it was fun to go and see how excited he got when they won! He has a room in our house dedicated to the Packers! What a True Fan!

We have been working on my scrapbook room! I am so pumped! It is coming slower than I thought but at the same time, I am just grateful it is coming! We cleaned out our basement yesterday. It was quite the challenge hanging out with the spiders and dust. I am glad its over with! We took a lot of stuff to the dump and it looks so much better now that it is all clean! It was not fun but I am glad it's done!

1 comment:

Hub said...

I am jealous that you got to go to a pro football game. It would have been perfect if the Pack was playing the 49ers and the 49ers won though. Sorry, not a huge cheeser guy. I am jealous though.