Monday, May 12, 2008

10 Months Old


Trevin turned ten months old on the 6th and I can't believe how old he is! Last night we were up at my mom's house and she couldn't believe how old he looked. It seems like everyday he gets bigger and bigger! He took his first step on May 6th and I was so excited. Since then he has managed to step up to six times. He is starting to get the hang of walking!


He has also started to get the hang of opening the oven drawer and pulling down the kitchen towels! He loves banging the pots. He also loves to open any drawers. There's never a dull moment at our house!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He is so,so dang CUTE Natalie!!

Powell said...

Your son is absolutely adorable. They grow way too fast. I'm glad I found you and Colby's blog. It looks like your doing great. I just wanted to tell you he is so cute.
Jacey