Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Almost 11 Months...








Today we went up to visit my parents. We are going camping this weekend and so I had to figure out what my mom wanted me to bring! While we were up there I decided to take some pictures of Trevin and experiment a little more with my camera. I never realized that my little brother had this cute table in his room from our old house in Springville! I love old furniture and chairs! As you can see from the pictures, Trevin's new signature sign is pointing his finger at every new object that comes into his view. He also likes to purse his lips and blow out. What a fun little boy!

4 comments:

casey-trisha smith family said...

nat you are doing such a good job with your camera. who did your family pict! I loooove it! trevin is at that age where you just want to bottle them up and keep them that way forever. so cute!

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I think you need to forget the nursing thing and go into photography!! These are cutest picture's..seriously!!! Even though you are the best nurse..ever

Natalie Park said...

Trisha: My cousin's wife Amanda did our family picture! She is so good! I will post a link to her website on here so you can look her up! You should have her do your pictures!

Amanda said...

Trevin is so, so cute Natalie!! I can't believe he is almost one already!