Monday, May 12, 2008

A Blast from the Past...

Today I haven't felt very well and so I decided to take it easy. I didn't even get ready for the day! I have been scrapbooking and just hanging out with Trevin. I was looking through some old pictures I organized a while ago and I came across all the pictures from when Colby and I were dating. I thought it would be fun to scrapbook them and so here are some of the results from my day. Sorry I don't have a big enough scanner to scan a 12x12 sheet of paper so hopefully my pictures will work. I had so much fun just relaxing and doing what I love! You can enlarge the pictures to see more details. The first one is when we started dating, the second one is while we were dating, the third is just goofing around, and the last one is when Colby surprised me and took me to Disney on Ice.

3 comments:

Hali said...

Super cute Nat. I love those days when I can just relax and scrapbook. Hope you're feeling better.

Vance Family of 5 said...

So cute! You were very productive on your day of relaxation! :)

casey-trisha smith family said...

Nat your pages are sooo cute! we need to go to a midnight crop. nikki just started her blog today her link is on my page.i'll be watching for more post of your pages!