Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seventh Times a Charm

1st move: Into a townhouse in Cedar City
2nd move: Into an apartment in Cedar City
3rd move: Apartment in Nephi
4th move: Into our FIRST home in Nephi
5th move: Back to Cedar city
6th move: Into a rental home in St. George
7th move: Into our NEW home in St. George

You would think we had things figured out by now......we kinda think we do! We love it down here and couldn't be any happier. Colby is getting his schooling done and I am loving work! We know everything happens for a reason and things have worked out so well for Colby and me. We have been so blessed these last three years of marriage and we couldn't ask for anything more!

We moved most of our stuff into our new home today with the help of Diane, Josh, and my dad! They were such a big help and we owe them big time (once again). I thought I would have the luck of getting called off tonight because we only had four or so patients on Saturday night but as luck would have it....the ICU filled up (which is why it is almost midnight and I am posting).

I boxed up all 100 pair of shoes I own (almost that many seriously) including my work shoes so my feet are incredibly sore tonight! I have been trying to sit down and take my shoes off as much as possible. I am exausted and can't belive I still have six more hours of work before I get to go home and rest! Moving all day and working 12 hours don't really go together well! I didn't even get to enjoy the first night in our home together with Colby & Trevin.

The joys of life right!

2 comments:

The Robison's said...

Ohh I am so excited that you are in your house!!! You sound like you have been busy moving and working. At least you know you wont have to move for a while and you can enjoy you new house. That is so awsome. I will have to come see it now that its all donem if i ever come down there and stay more then a day. lol It sound like you had a great christmas, that so good. I am so excited for you to be in you house. Post some pictures when your all moved in, i bet it so so cute!!!

hkjhjhk said...

Nat, I am so excited for you guys! A little offended that you didn't call us to go help you move, but I'll get over it, I always do, j/k. Hope you had a good New Year's! Miss ya!