Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Breakfast at the Parks

Does your morning breakfast look like this? Do you wear your food all over your face and your bowl on your head? Well, Trevin does! (His teeth look so funny in this picture)


Its always such a hassle to get Trevin to eat anything lately. Of course he will always be willing to eat cheese, mac & cheese, or ravioli (remember this has cheese in the middle). I swear sometimes this kid won't eat anything! This morning I thought to myself, "Let's try some Cocoa Puffs." My reasoning behind this...well Trevin also loves chocolate so I figured maybe he would like this cereal because it had a chocolate taste to it. He ate SOME of it.

Can you say, "BATH TIME!"

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

Your little Trevin is so cute! Such a little wild man! Have you tried scrambled eggs? I make them for Warren and put just a little bit of cheese on top and he loves them! Maybe not the healthiest thing but its a good source of protein. I don't know, just a thought. Hope everything is going well. We miss you!!!