Thursday, May 21, 2009

Water Boy

I should have never let Trevin go outside and play in the pool! Don't get me wrong, he had a blast but now that's all he wants to do is go play in the water! Today I gave up. I had just woke up from working last night and he kept saying, "Water, mom." After hearing that about fifty times I gave in. He still had his PJ's on and so I figured he could just get those wet and later we would change him. At first he just threw rocks into the pool. Then, he got in the pool. Next came the hose...And hopefully my pictures show just how much he loved that hose! He had no problem soaking himself, spraying himself, and he even figured out how to drink the water! I was laughing on the porch watching him. It was so funny to see him get wet and then gasp for air because the water was so cold! You can see he didn't seem to mind it at all! As much as I didn't want him to get wet, it was so fun to watch him have a blast outside! I have realized that sometimes its ok to be carefree and to let him just be a kid. He is growing up so fast!

P.S. I have been slacking on my Project 365 (take a picture everyday of the year) so I have been trying to work on that this week. I have been printing pictures galore to fill in my book. Which picture should I use for today?

3 comments:

Hills said...

You should definitely use the one where he is spraying himself in the face lol I loved it! All these pictures make me miss you guys!

Braydon Nielsen said...

The new new pics, and especially the pool. Looks like someone has been putting their camera to good work.. Nice. Look forward to the weekend.

matesen said...

I love the one where he is spraying himself in the face too! He is so cute and is getting so big!