Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet my new Niece

I have been looking forward for little Reese to arrive for such a long time! I have been so excited to take her picture! Diana was kind enough to let me do a little practicing on her. I drove to Spanish Fork this morning and lucky for me, she cooperated wonderfully! She slept almost the entire time! Now for my favorite picture... well one of themIsn't she ADORABLE!
Diana let me put her wherever I wanted. I have seen so many different places that people place newborns, but it kinda made me feel bad to place her on such hard surfaces. Lucky for me she didn't mind it!


Diana, there are so many more to come! I hope you enjoy this little sneek peek! I have not had time to do tons of editing so be patient. Thanks again!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Those are so cute Nat! Thanks so much for coming and doing them. I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Woodlands said...

They turned really cute. She is so adorable.

The Park's said...

I love them Nat. You did a great job. She is such a sweet baby!

matesen said...

So cute! I especially love the bottom one!

Colby & Brenda said...

these are awesome pictures natalie... you are doing a great job!