Thursday, September 3, 2009

I did it...

Yesterday was the day I gave in and colored my hair dark! I know some of you are thinking I am crazy (including my poor husband who had no clue I was doing it and was in shock when I came home) but it was time for a change. It's going to take some getting used to and some more glances in the mirror to realize that's me but I just needed to try it, to venture out, and to do something different for a change. I am sure Josie was wondering what I was thinking as well when I walked in and told her what I wanted.

My hair has been pretty much the same color FOREVER (other than two weeks of dark from a mess up hair color). I took some pictures yesterday but Colby has the camera in his car so I will have to post some later.

So, if you see someone walking around with Colby with dark hair, possibly holding his hand, don't get freaked out because it's really me!

Now for some other updates...
1. Colby is back in school and hating every minute of it
2. I am still working full time at the hospital and taking pictures in my free time
3. It's still extremely hot here in St. George
4. I am SOOO ready for winter to come
5. Trevin had his two year check up, got the flu shot, and threw up all night on Friday (while we had company staying at our house) but he has grown a ton!
6. We are still a happy family who travels back and forth from Nephi all the time!

*Kylee, I hope you enjoy the update!*

2 comments:

julee said...

nat. im with kylee on this one. i am a blog stalker at work. and i can't say much because i don't blog either, but i love reading up on everyone.

i look forward to seeing your hair. i bet it looks cute, and change is always good. keep posting... :]

A bit about our little family... said...

Hey Nat! Thank you! haha I really appreciate you entertaining me for the night. But...I NEED SOME PICTURES!!! I want to see your new look!! I bet you look so darn cute! I'm very excited to see! :)