Monday, September 14, 2009

In the Backyard with Goofy

So tonight we made one of my favorite things for dinner. Colby likes to call it his "Bengal BBQ Chicken Tacos." Its really just something I found off Kraftfoods.com so I can't really call it ours...
But anyway, Trevin was outside playing while the chicken was on the BBQ. He had Goofy, some rocks, and the good ol' outdoors, so basically he was in heaven. I almost forgot to mention he also has his favorite "stickers" on his shirt as well. They are the labels Colby puts on his boxes when he does his shipping for his business and Trevin thinks they are Awesome!
Oh, and if he isn't the cutest little boy ever...
BackyardGoofy6
This is what Trevin does to toys....Pulls off their arms!
BackyardGoofy5

BackyardGoofy4
I am not exactly sure why he got all excited but this is him yelling "YAY!" while clapping his hands...
BackyardGoofy3

BackyardGoofy2
Trying to get Goofy to stay on the bush branch...
BackyardGoofy1
He also enjoyed moving all the rocks and digging his toes in the dirt. I just could not help but watch him have so much fun!
BackyardGoofy7
It has been a while since I took pictures of my own son. I feel like I have been slacking on my personal photos due to being so busy taking other pictures. I have missed posting on my personal blog and having time to reflect on my life.

Trevin is getting so smart. He now talks in sentences, gives me lots of kisses and hugs, makes sure I'm ok by saying "Mom, you ok?" all the time, he loves to go to church and play in the nursery but hates sacrament meeting, and loves to spend time with his grandparents. I still can't imagine my life without the busy kid! I seriously love him to pieces!

3 comments:

The Park's said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting.

matesen said...

I can't believe how grown up he is! He is so dang cute!

Ashley said...

Your pictures are so cute! :) I looked at your photography blog as well and you really do a GREAT JOB!!! :)