Monday, September 14, 2009

Queen Size Bed for Sale

*UPDATE: BED IS SOLD*
So, many of you know that we will be adding another little one to our family in April. We have decided to sell the bed in our guest bedroom. My husband does not want to sell it but I have convinced him that we just don't have room for it anymore.

It is a Black Queen Size bed with a light to dark brown suede pad in the headboard. There is a footboard but it is covered by the comforter (look for pictures below).

Bed6
The bedding is a light tan color with a black "swirl/flower" pattern. The pattern in the comforter is soft and raised (see detailed pictures below).
Bed5

Bed4
This is the footboard...
Bed3

Bed2

Bed1

So what's included:
The complete bed frame including the headboard, footboard, rails, etc.

The complete matress set including the matress and box springs

The entire bedding: Comforter, sheets, bedskirt, shams with pillows, decorative pillows, regular pillows, sheets, fitted sheet, pillow cases, etc. (Basically everything you see in the pictures).

We are asking around $400.00 or Best Offer. Please keep in mind this bed has not been used very much and is in great condition!

Please leave a comment or call me at 435-660-1155 if you may be interested. Feel free to ask any questions!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Natalie,
I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I've seen you a few times in Pebbles in My Pocket in the last year. I'm somewhat interested in this. I'm really just in need of a mattress, but I might be willing to take it all. How is the mattress? Comfortable? Has it been used much? Email me with more info.
dani_621@yahoo.com
Danielle (Reiber) Wootton

Ashley said...

Aww Nat!
Congrats on the new addition coming into your family in April! That's awesome!! I hope you get feeling better! maybe this time it will be a girl!! :)