Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's been a while...

A few weeks ago we went to Disneyland again with the Park family. We had so much fun! I of course could not ride a lot of the rides due to being pregnant but I still had so much fun seeing Trevin so happy and being with family! Here are just a few pictures from our trip...

2Disney12

Mac came home from his mission just one week before the trip. Trevin warmed up to him fast and now he is always asking "Where's Mac?"
2Disney13

Colby bought Trevin Woody and it soon became his best friend on the trip (until his dad bought him Buzz as well)...
2Disney11

Seriously not the greatest picture of myself. Please don't mind the pregnant belly. This was at the end of the day...
2Disney10

2Disney9

One of my favorite pictures of Trevin from the trip...
2Disney8

2Disney7

2Disney5

2Disney4

2Disney3

2Disney6

2Disney2

2Disney1

Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I will be better I promise!

Oh, and as a little side note...
I had lots of fun last night at work playing with our Ultrasound machine! I am so anxious to find out what I am having! I was able to see so much! I could see the baby's legs, body, head, HEARTBEAT, and little fingers and toes. I thought I did a pretty good job!

1 comment:

matesen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I am excited to hear what you are having-keep me updated!