Friday, April 24, 2009

An anticipated day...

finally arrived today! I had a mentored photo session with Jessica Kettle. She is a photographer from Salt Lake and someone that I have been stalking for a long time! She offered mentored photography sessions on her blog and I was one of the lucky ones to score a session with her!
Hilary came along and was my BEAUTIFUL model for the day! It was cloudy, cold, cold, and very cold! She was such a trooper! My friend Mariah brought her baby along and I was going to photograph him as well but lets just say things didn't work out so well! Sorry Mariah! I still have you on my top list! Don't worry, one free session anytime!

I had the best time learning different manual settings on my camera, hanging out with Hilary, and being able to learn more about something I love so much! I hope someday I can be an awesome photographer like Jessica! And now for my favorite picture of the session...
Isn't my sister so pretty! She has the prettiest eyes!

So, what do you think?
Anyone that may be interested in a FREE session with me leave me a comment with your contact information! I need to build a portfolio and practice, practice, practice! You will get a CD with approximately 15 images to print at your hearts desire!

11 comments:

matesen said...

Nat these are awesome! You are amazing!

hkjhjhk said...

ME ME ME!!!! Just kidding! You did a great job!

Alisha said...

You did a great job. If you are interested you can practice on my family. If you are up to shooting 3 kids 3 and under. My email is alisha_jonesy@hotmail.com

Vanes said...

I want to!! I hope my kids will cooperate! :)

McKel said...

Hills looks so beautiful- She always looks so pretty. I love her!

Traci said...

Hey I want to volunteer our family! The pictures look great!

A bit about our little family... said...

Hey Nat! Wow are a pro! Hills really does looks so great! We need to get Nixon's month old pictures so if you are up for that we can surely pay you for it! he may not be that fun of a person to take pictures of though...because he just sits there and sleeps or cries! haha Trevin is getting so big! He is such a cute boy!!! Well hope all is well with you and your family!

Woodlands said...

You can practice on my kids! It would be nice to have a cute family picture!! If you want let me know!

Colby & Brenda said...

these pictures are awesome nat! you will be awesome photographer.

Hali said...

Nat... these are awesome! (It definitely helps that you have such a darling sister). Good job. You'll be a great photographer!

Ashley said...

Nat~
That is awesome! Good job on winning that session, You did a really good job taking those pictures.
I would love to get a session with you but I know that probably won't be happening since you live in St. George. I actually want to get into photography as well. I think it would be so much fun.
Good job again! You are going to be a GREAT photographer! :)