Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Official!

We are officially moving! We closed on our house yesterday! It was sad to sign papers and realize that we no longer own our home but we are excited for what the future has in store for us in Cedar City! We loved Cedar City before when we lived down there and we hope that things will work out for the best for us! I still can't get myself to start packing! I guess I get that procrastination from my father! We will miss Nephi but we will be back soon! (Thanks Tana for taking our picture at Grandmas)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww that's sad and exciting for you i guess. I love your picture. It's way cute!! Good luck in Cedar city.. You'll have to watch for my little niece who lives there. Her name is Erin. She's only 15 but maybe you'll run into her and her family or be in their ward or something funny like that. Congrats, we will all miss you!! Good luck again!!

Shane and Kendra said...

I don't know about you, but the day that we closed on our first house was a day filled with such mixed emotions. We were excited to start a new adventure, but the thought of leaving the memories in that house...well you can imagine, I cried like a baby! It didn't take long for our new house to feel like home. You guys are going to do great in Cedar! Good Luck and enjoy all the fun times ahead.

The Park's said...

I'm sad your moving! I can't believe how fast everything has happened. The picture turned out pretty good.

Wyatt and Nikki said...

Hey..I'm going to miss you at work too!! I'm so sad but I know you will have lots of good opportuinty's in cedar!! I was so sick with the flu on Fiday...so I was glad that I had left the blanket at the hopital thurday night but when I seen it there on Saturday I kinda panic!!! Anyway's I will take it to the corn stand...I'm going there today or tomarrow!! I'm glad you have your blog so we can still talk..keep in touch Nikki