Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saturday

We spent the day on Saturday with Colby's family. We celebrated Tucker's baptism and Colter's baby blessing. After the baptism and blessing we had lunch and the Memmott's rented a water slide. As you can tell by the next few pictures, I think Colby thought Trevin was old enough to have his own little baptism too! Poor Trevin!



Colby convinced Payton that the slide was fun! Riley had to bribe him to go down for a dollar.
Tucker, Kloie, & Walker
I decided to be a good sport and take Trevin down the slide in my normal clothes! It felt really good to cool off!
Riley & Trevin
Austin enjoyed playing with the grass!
These next few pictures are of Colby running up the slide! He finally made it up his third time!




We had so much fun on Saturday! It was fun for me to branch out and get wet in my normal clothes! I think Colby and I felt like little kids again! Trevin didn't like the slide very much! I think it was more because the water was so cold! It was fun to spend the day with the family and be a part of Tucker's Baptism and Colter's baby blessing!

1 comment:

The Rupps said...

Hi Natalie! This is Camille PARK Rupp, Traci's sister. I found your blog off of Marci Blacket's. It was so nice to see pictures from Colter and Tucker's big day. I was really sad that I couldn't be there. Thanks for posting such great pics.
Oh, and Congrats on the big move.
Camille