Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update...

As many of you know Colby and I moved to Cedar City on Saturday. It was a stressful day but we are so grateful for our families! They helped us out so much! We have been under a lot of stress lately and I think our life will be a little less crazy within the next week once everything has settled down and our schedules are back to normal.
I had two job interviews on Monday at Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George. I applied for the Intensive Care Unit and a Womens/Pediatric Surgery Floor. I didn't think I had a chance of getting the ICU job (especially after four people drilled me with questions in my interview and because I have no experience in an ICU setting) but I figured it was worth a shot. Today I got a call from Human Resources and I was offered both positions! I was so excited and shocked at the same time! I accepted the ICU job and I start on Monday with training! It will be an awesome learning experience for me!
Colby starts school down here at SUU on Tuesday! He has classes on Tuesday and Thursdays. He is excited to start and get school over with! He really enjoyed SUU when we lived down here almost two years ago and hopefully he will continue to have a good experience. I am grateful for his willingness to get his degree and support our family! He is a wonderful husband and father!

5 comments:

matesen said...

Congrats on the new job! I look forward to hearing your exciting stories about it!

Benson Family said...

Good luck with your new job and the new chapter in your life!! I am still mad that you left, but I will get over it!!! ha/ha. Keep in touch!!!

Unknown said...

It is such a blessing to escape this place for a few moments and look into the lives of such great people. I'm proud of you Colby and Natalie...you make me feel old...but I'm very proud to know you and happy to see you're well. Cute little boy, too. I'm sure that Colby is doing his duty and ensuring that he has a football of his own. Take care. When I get back in January Julie and I will be visiting friends in Cedar City and I hope we can run into you too.
Take care.
Will

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new job!!!
You have to keep us updated and let us know if you like it. I bet you will have so many cool and scary stories. Good Luck with everything!

kars and linz said...

im so sad you guys moved! just when we move to nephi everyone moves away! congrats on your job! my sister is a nurse there. i think she works with stroke and surgical patients whatever floor that is! good luck with moving!