Tuesday, August 5, 2008

24th of July Weekend

These pictures are a little late, but better late than never right? We spent the 24th weekend with the Park family. We had a BBQ at Becky & Alan's house, played tons of games, and spent the night at Kent & Diane's house. I would post a picture of my father-in-law asleep on the couch, but I am afraid he might not like it! These are just random pictures from everyone at the party. We love spending time with our families!




We Love Brock!

I finally got a picture of Jordan!
Us Girls goofing off! Alyse, Diana, Chelsea, and Me (Tana was out of town)


Austin & Trevin playing outside in their PJ's


Austin showing us his "Hulk" face

1 comment:

The Park's said...

All those pictures are so cute! It looks like a lot of fun, I wish we could of been there!