Thursday, June 4, 2009

Camping with the Fam

Oh Great, my mom is going to be thrilled this happens to be the first picture on the blog. LOL! Sorry mom! I am too busy to fix it! Anyway, we went camping this week with my family up to Palisades. We had a blast! It was a hard time trying to keep Trevin out of the water and to keep him entertained in one spot for more than five minutes.
Landon and Colby setting up our AWESOME tent that we have not used for a long time! I was so excited to go camping. Colby and I have tons of camping equipment. When we lived in Cedar City we would go camping all the time (that was before we had Trevin).
Thank Goodness for this lawn mower! It entertained Trevin for hours everyday. Keep in mind we would have to follow him all around the campground sites because he loved to run EVERYWHERE!
Hilary took these pictures! Didn't she do an awesome job? I kinda think my son is the cutest, handsomest, studliest son ever!
Trevin and Me throwing rocks into the water! His favorite thing!
We had a few temper tantrums...
And then came the duck...
this duck would come to our campsite every morning when we were eating breakfast. Trevin loved to see the duck and follow him around with his lawn mower of course!
Sometimes he would get a little too close...
Grandpa Hitchcock and Trevin getting ready for a ride in the Canoe.
Trevin's first ride with a cookie in hand. He loved the boat and the water! He did so good to just sit on my lap and behave. I think that was the calmest he was the entire trip!
Colby, Hilary, and Me went out the next day and went fishing. To make a long story short, we have been camping with my family every year for about three years. Each year Colby is determined to catch a fish. The last two years, No luck. But, this year we had Kevin Ockeys Canoe. This little Canoe was a good luck charm (along with Hilary). Colby caught a fish! LOL! Hilary and I were laughing our heads off when we caught it. It was a moment in history for the Hitchcock Family. Poor Landon is usually with Colby when he is fishing and Landon gets so board because Colby never catches anything. Landon was not there to witness the event!
Then Hilary caught a fish as well!
I tried, I had one, he got away, poor me!
Colby and Landon decided to try fishing again! No Luck!
Hilary and I took Trevin over to the little park and we played for a while. Trevin loved to play on the swing and the slide!


I will leave you with this picture....Landon and Colby, again, no fish on board! Thanks mom and dad for having us! We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Braydon Nielsen said...

Fishing, camping and water time.. sounds like a blast guys.. Glad you guys had a blast... Colby congrats on the fish, its about time lol... Love the ducks pic with trevin..