Saturday, June 6, 2009

More of Chelsea & Tim..

Last Saturday we took at trip to take some more pictures of Chelsea & Tim. Chelsea had loved this location from where we got our family pictures taken by my cousins wife Amanda. You can check out her AWESOME work HERE

The first picture posted is my favorite one of the session! I did a little different edit on it and I love it! I printed it today on my computer Chelsea! I was so excited!
Some different edits...




We took so many pictures there are too many to post!
A little fun shot of the feet...

They both had an awesome idea to climb on top of the train! It was a little sunny but I think they turned out ok.

And for a little Romance...
Again, for any of you who are interested in a FREE photo session please contact me through this blog or through e-mail. My e-mail is natalie_park5@hotmail.com I am looking for anyone who is willing to take some fun pictures and allow me to practice a little on my photography skills. You will get a free disk of pictures to print at your hearts desire.

3 comments:

Woodlands said...

I would love some of my Kids!! Jessica

Keisha said...

Sorry everytime you call I swear I miss your call! Pauls family has been here or I would have loved to watch trevin! We need to go on a double date soon!

Braydon Nielsen said...

Love the pics, they look awesome. when do i get a session???