Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Life...

This is what sunny St. George looks like right now. Its hot, its humid, and its beautiful! The last two days have been extremely hot and I am not sure if I am going to be able to cope with the weather down here.
I took Trevin to take some pictures at one of my favorite locations. My hopes of getting some awesome pictures were crushed when he would not hold still for two seconds. I mean seriously, can you not train a two year old to sit in one spot for a few seconds? Is it that much to ask? I have come to the realization that this is my son, he is crazy, he is adventurous, and he likes to run! He needs to explore the world just like I have and play like a little kid.
This is the only good shot of his face I got. I was upset while I was trying to take these pictures (not to mention it was 110 degrees outside, really, at 7:30p.m.) and then I realized that I need to capture him being himself. His cute little faces and all...

I love my son to pieces and I can't believe he will turn two next Monday! Big plans for a huge Mickey Mouse party are in order! Now I need to go shopping and figure out what to get this little man...

1 comment:

Keisha said...

I can't wait to have a little boy or girl to take pictures of! It is hot down here thats for dang sure you seriously have to live in the pool! So come over lets go swimming get a nice tan for the good old Ute stampede! just teasing but for real come over!