Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day Tournament

On Father's Day, Colby and his brothers got together and played a game of crochet. I decided to post my favorite picture first. This handsome young man is my brother-in-law Jordan. He asked for it when he kept turning away from the camera. Maybe he will learn to just let me take some pictures. Isn't he an awesome poser?
Riley really liked this shot...


This next picture is of my handsome husband and AWESOME father to my son! He sure does a lot to help me out with Trevin. I am very blessed to have such a great husband and father!
This next picture was not one of my favorite due to the lighting but I thought I would post it anyway. Trevin loves hanging out with the boys.
Most of the boys in the tournament...

I am not exactly sure what happened in this next picture but the faces are priceless...
Colby and his brothers always have so much fun together. I might add that "no girls" were allowed to play or else I might have won. Just kidding! Maybe the girls can have a little tournament of their own next time!

No comments: