Friday, June 26, 2009

Trevin's First Movie

Tonight we took Trevin to see Up. It was the first time we had ever taken him to watch a movie and I was a little nervous about how he would do. I brought everything I could think of to entertain him just in case he didn't cooperate. No cooperation needed considering the fact that we were the ONLY ones in the theatre! I could not believe it! Trevin did so well. Just about twenty minutes before the movie was over he wanted to jump over the chairs but after about five minutes he decided to come back and sit on my lap.
It was so much fun to just sit in the movie with just the three of us and be able to talk to Trevin when he would get excited about certain parts of the movie like the "balloons!"


We came back home and made homemade malts! It was a fun little family night! I needed a break after the last three nights of work!

P.S. Trevin went Pee Pee on his little toilet for the first time today and I cut his hair. Not something I will probably attempt again but his hair was poking into his eyes when I got him in the tub. I could not wait another week to have Chelsea cut it. That doesn't mean she won't have to fix it! LOL I know it looks terrible and I cut his bangs a little short! Oops!

2 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

Ahhh, how fun!!! Last night we were soooo bored and Jay says, " I miss Nat and Colby!" We need to get together more. By the way, you look super pretty in these pics:) Hope everything is going well! Miss Ya!!!!!

matesen said...

Trevin is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is! My mom said she saw him at Chelsea's wedding and she kept saying how cute he was! He waved at her when she was leaving and she just thought that was the cutest! On another note-we need to get together. Let me know when you are coming to Nephi and I will come and meet you! I miss you!