Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Angels Game

Angels-Game7
On Friday night all of us went to an Angels game! At first Trevin was not loving it and I thought to myself, "This is going to be interesting!" After the first inning he just wandered in front of us, ate lots of peanuts, and gave us all lots of kisses! I am not sure what got into him but he loved to grab Grandma and me, pull all three of us together, and give us nice wet kisses!
Angels-Game6
Grandpa Kent, Kloie, and Grandma Diane
Angels-Game-4
The Stadium
Angels-Game3
Trevin and Me at the end of the game
Angels-Game2

Angels-Game1
Jordan and Trevin
Angels-Game-8
It was a great game and I was so happy Trevin was a good little boy! The Angels won and we got FREE tacos! They had an awesome firework show at the end of the game. It was a nice bonus to a fun night together!

No comments: