Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad Habit

Today has been one of those days where I am not feeling well, have been lazy, and just lounging around one the couch with Trevin & Colby. In the midst of spending time with my two favorite boys, I ran into these pictures of Landon & me. You see...Landon and me have the worst habit. Its funny because I didn't even know he had the same habit until a few months ago.

We bite our nails...I have missed being able to spend time with my brother & sister since we moved down to St. George. I miss being able to run up to my parents house and say hi. I miss being able to take Trevin to see the birds at Grandpa Kents. Those days will soon come again. Until those days are back, I have enjoyed being able to just be together with my little family (even if we aren't down here very often). To sit and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, to watch Trevin enjoy only eating the Marshmallows in his lucky charms, and to see him grow so much is something I cherish! I love being able to spend time with Colby at night with a bag of pop corn and some capri suns. My family means the world to me!

No comments: