Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Boy

Birthday-1
Trevin turned two on July 6th. I totally forgot that I had not posted any pictures from his birthday! I was so excited (Trevin will be too when he is old enough to understand) because we had all four sets of great-grandparents at his party! I was thrilled to see both of my grandparents come! Trevin did not like to open his presents after opening the first one. He didn't realize that there were many, many more things to open and play with! I spend about five hours on his Mickey Mouse Cake. It was so much fun to make but took forever! It made my day to hear him say "Mickey" when he saw the cake! I guess I made it look somewhat like Mickey if he could recognize who it was.
Birthday-2
My mom and her dad (Grandpa Giacomo)
Birthday-3
Grandma Park, Grandma & Grandpa Memmott (Colby's Grandparents)
Birthday-4
My Grandma Giacomo and Grandpa & Grandma Hitchcock
Birthday-6
Trevin, Hilary, Austin, Kloie, & Payton.
Birthday-7
Trevin playing with his official favorite toy given to him by Chelsea & Tim.
Birthday-10
Trevin & Payton
Birthday-11
Colby was at the party...
Birthday-12
Blowing out his candles with some assistance from Patyon and Mom
Birthday-9
Eating cake and ice cream...
Birthday-8

The party went well and Trevin got so many fun toys! Our Tahoe was completely full last weekend when we came back to St. George! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

Sooo cute! I love the cake! I can't believe that he is two now, makes me a little sad:(