Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Life

Cherries-with-mask

Today we woke up with Trevin getting us out of bed. It's funny how fast he has grown up! We changed his crib into a little bed two nights ago and he has not wanted to stay in his room. It was so cute to see him walk into our room and wake us up (while trying to pretend like he wasn't there in his loud whisper). He climbed onto our bed and laid between us for about fifteen seconds. Then, it was monkey time!

After a while it was time to play. I got down his legos and immediately he was patting the floor to hint to me that he wanted me to sit down with him. It was so cute! We stacked legos after legos and then knocked them down. We did this about twenty times and suddenly he was bored. He needed something else to play with. So, we went outside to play on his new table. We took the top off the table to find the water for the boats and the road for his little cars. He loves that table!

We stayed outside in the smothering heat to wait for Colby to come around to mow the lawn. After sitting outside for about ten minutes I was already sweating. Waiting, patiently waiting for Colby to come around back. Trevin & I went to the garage only to find him spraying hundreds of crickets! He yells "Oh my gosh, you are not going to believe this!" Apparently, a LARGE family of crickets (seriously hundreds) decided to make their home in our lawn mower (since we have been gone for two weeks and have not used the mower forever). I suddenly realized where the cricket came from I killed last night in the house. Oh, how I love living in St. George!

About ten minutes ago Trevin wanted a hot dog. Amazing right? I cooked him some little hot dogs and put him in his chair. Ten minutes later one bite out of the hot dog and his shirt was missing. I am not sure what runs through his little mind but he won't eat and he hates to have clothes on! I turned Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on as he requested and five minutes later he was asleep at the table.

Finally, now I have time to clean my house and get ready for the day.

I love my life so much and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Especially my busy son and wonderful husband!

No comments: