Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Beach12
We went to the beach on Monday and it was again extremely hot outside! I was already sun burned from two days at Disneyland so I didn't really even take off my shirt. My legs and feet got burned this time! As you can tell from the pictures, Trevin and Colby had so much fun together!
Beach11
After playing in the sand for about an hour, Trevin finally warmed up to the water and loved it! He would stand and wait for the waves to come and then run away from them!
Beach10

Beach9

Beach8
His cute little feet wrapped up in the seaweed
Beach7

Beach6

Beach5

Beach4
Trevin and his dad loving the water
Beach3
I have realized that he is a water baby and loves to be anywhere near the water! Now all we need is Hilary to come down and teach him how to swim!

2 comments:

matesen said...

It looks like you had a blast on your trip! I love all of the pics! Hope you are doing well!

Hills said...

K my little Trev is totally growing up! I miss you guys already lol. I am jealous you were at the beach without me, but it looks like you guys had so much fun! Your pics are really cute at Disneyland too! You are becoming quite the photographer Nat :) Love ya!