Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Sunday Photos

Yesterday while sitting in Stake Conference, my mom suggested that we get a family photo. This was not a planned session by any means, but it was so much fun to take some photos together as a family. Tim (who is Hilary's boyfriend) was kind enough to take the pictures for us after I got all my settings set. These are not the best photos I have ever taken but they sure mean a lot to me...
Hitchcock-1

My cute Mom & Dad (who are looking thinner everyday)...
Hitchcock-2

And now let me introduce you to Hilary's Boyfriend Tim (I made him jump in and take a photo with her). These two are so cute together and have so much fun with each other!
Hitchcock-3

Colby and I tried to get some photos with Trevin...
Hitchcock-5

The poor kid was a little cold...
Hitchcock-6

And this is what happens when he hears a plane in the sky...
Hitchcock-7

Hitchcock-8

Hitchcock-9

Hitchcock-10

Hitchcock-13

Trevin playing with Grandpa Craig...
Hitchcock-11

Hitchcock-12

My Family means the world to me and I wouldn't trade them for anyone! I am glad we took twenty minutes for some quick photos. It's been a long time since we had a photo taken together!

2 comments:

The Robison's said...

ohhh they turned out so cute! i love you Family! There are like my 2nd family! Love them! You look so cute! Hill's looks so happy! I am happy for her. Love ya lots!

matesen said...

Cute pictures! You have the cutest dang family-I love all of them!