Monday, November 30, 2009

The Polar Express

On Saturday, we took Trevin on the Polar Express Train in Heber City. Trevin is the BIGGEST fan of trains and has been for a long time! He loves to hear the trains in Nephi run through town. We always run out onto the deck to watch them pass.

He was so excited to ride the train. He asked if he could sit on the stairs while we were waiting to board...

Polar-Express-1

Polar-Express-3

Polar-Express-4

Polar-Express-6

My sister-in-law Tana, her sister Tia, and her mom also came along for the ride...
Polar-Express-7

Getting ready for the train to leave. I wanted Trevin to wear his PJ's and my mom bought him the cutest little blue robe just like the boy on the movie! He looked so cute!
Polar-Express-8

They gave us Mrs. Clause's homemade cookies and hot (I mean Cold) chocolate to drink. Trevin got most of the chocolate on his face...
Polar-Express-9

They passed out Polar Express books and told the story while we rode to the north pole...
Polar-Express-10

Trevin later got to meet Santa and got a bell from him as a gift. Trevin said, "Hi Santa!" and also gave him a high five and "Knucks" when he came to see him.

There are tons more pictures on my mom's camera but I was unable to get them off before we came back to St. George. Maybe I will post more sometime.

Trevin had a blast!

No comments: