Monday, April 21, 2008

Accomplished Something Today

Today I told myself I was going to get a lot accomplished. After Colby left for work, these are the things I have accomplished so far:
2 Loads of Laundry (many more to do)
Pulled weeds
Tilled the dirt in our yard (my dad did this)
Planted some of my flowers (Bulbs) with help from my mom
Set up a dinner menu through the month of May
Made Lunch
Changed two stinky diapers, of course
Organized my food storage and pantry
Wrapped three baby gifts, finally
After all this was done, I gave Trevin a snack. He wasn't in his chair very long when my mom said she thought he was getting tired. My mom left and about five minutes later, Trevin had fallen asleep in his high chair.
Don't mind the mess on his face. I got him in the bath after he woke up. I am now going to get ready to go to work tonight! So fun!

No comments: