Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Time...

Trevin loves his swing, always has, probably always will. But, it's time to get rid of it! He has realized that he can sit up in it and it scares me. I always have this thought in my head that he is just going to bend completely over and be hanging there without me noticing. He probably weighs too much to be in it as well. It has been the best thing to get him to fall asleep in, to entertain him, and to keep him in one spot so I can get things done. He is always crawling around the house! I am not sure how we are going to get him away from it, but it's time!
It's also time to get rid of the pacifier! My only worry is on Sunday in sacrament meeting when I need him to be quiet, what will I do without it? He really doesn't use it a whole lot anymore while we are at our house. I guess we will just have to take it away and take him out from sacrament if he gets loud. I have come to the realization that it may be a while before I actually get to enjoy a sacrament meeting!After I got the Hyperthyroidism, I lost a lot of weight. I wasn't deathly skinny, but I was to the weight that I have been wanting to be for a long time. After you have a child and gain a lot of weight, its awesome to get down to your regular weight and then loose a little. I have gained a little bit of that weight back. It's time to loose that weight again! I also want to start going to the gym and get a little more toned up. My sister and I are planning on getting a pass to the gym when she moves home next week from college. I really have never been to a gym so it will be a new experience for me. Maybe she can give me a few pointers.

2 comments:

Hali said...

Thanks Nat! Good luck with the pacifier bit...that sounds like fun ;). I can't believe how big he is getting. What a doll!

Malaree said...

Hey! We are doing great! It is so fun to read your blog and to see how adorable your little guy is! He is so, so dang cute. I talked to your Mom yesterday at the baseball game and I just love her. She is such a great person and so genuine. You are very lucky to have such a good mom and I am sure you are just as good! It is so fun to read your blog. How are you guys doing these days?