Monday, April 7, 2008

Tag Time

Here I go. I got tagged by Kaydee.
A--Attached or Single? Attached to Colby for over two years now!
B--Best friend? My wonderful husband Colby.
C--Cake or Pie? I am really not a huge fan of either one but I like cake better. I also agree with Kaydee when she says she likes cheesecake
D--Day of Choice? I really like Saturdays. I love the weekend in general.
E--Essential Item? Shoes! I am a huge shoe fanatic. I have many, many pairs of shoes.
F--Favorite Color? Pink and Red
G--Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears
H--Hometown? Nephi
I--Indulgence(s)? Scrapbooking and Shopping
J--January or July? Thats a tough one! I like January because it is so pretty outside with the snow and thats a time when I can go snowboarding. I like July because it is nice to have some warm weather for a change
K--Kids? Yes, one little boy, Trevin, who is 9 months old! Wow! Time goes by so fast!
L--Life is incomplete without? My Family
M--Marriage date? December 16, 2005
N--Number of siblings? 1 sister, 1 brother
O--Oranges or apples? Both, depends on the day
P--Phobias or fears? I have a huge fear of driving through canyons! Not sure why but it totally freaks me out....the thought of possibly driving off the edge!
Q--Quotes? Remember who you are and what you stand for. Quoted by my Uncle Mike
R--Reasons to Smile? My family and the things I have been blessed with
S--Season? Summer and Winter
T--Tag 5 people? I will tag Mckel Stowell and Tana Park
U--Unknown Fact? I don't cook very often. I HATE to do Laundry
V--Very Favorite Store? I really like American Eagle and Buckle
W--Worst Habit? Biting my Nails. Thank goodness for fake nails!
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y--Your favorite food? I have many! I love all of my mom's homemade meals and I love the BBQ chicken salad from California Pizza Kitchen!
Z--Zodiac? Libra? I am with Kaydee on this one, No Clue! Sorry!

No comments: