Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nine Months Already






I can't believe that my son is already 9 months old! Where has the time gone? Some of his favorite things to do are take a bath, play with his toys, and stand by the stairs as Colby comes up them (He laughs at Colby for no reason when he is on the stairs). He loves to stick his tongue out! He has started this little fake laugh thing. When he is just crawling around the house he will start laughing for no reason at all! He is so fun to have around our house! He is a busy body!

2 comments:

matesen said...

Hey Nat!
Trevin is the most adorable little baby. He is so photogenic! He is smiling in every picture. I miss you-we need to get together sometime!

Kaydee said...

Trevin is so dang cute! Those are great pictures! It seems like you were just pregnant. Where did you get your cute background? I love it. Hopefully I will see you at Buncos this mont:).