Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aquarium of the Pacific









We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific today. I tried to take the best pictures I could of the fish, etc. in the tanks but it was hard with the glass. Sorry some of them are not the clearest. I am sure most of you are wondering why I keep posting pictures while I am on vacation....I read an article Ali Edwards (one of my favorite scrapbook editors) and she encouraged people to write down moments, details, and your favorite things from your trip while you are actually on your trip. It was interesting to see all the different exhibits they had at the aquarium! Colby's favorite part was the sharks. As you can see one of them had about four rows of teeth. Although this shark looked like the scariest, he was actually the most calm and less harmful of the many sharks they had in the tank. That was surprising to us! My favorite part was getting to feed the lorikeet birds. I was a little hesitant at first but it was so cool to actually have the birds fly down to you and sit on your shoulder or to feed off the nectar in your hand. Not something you get to do or see on a regular basis! It was fun to see Trevin so interested in the fish and the birds as well. Once again, he was such a good boy!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

thanks for you comment on my blog! your totally hot so whatever :)