Friday, June 13, 2008

A More Serious Note...

On Wednesday when we were on our way to California, I sat in the back with Trevin halfway through the drive. I wanted to watch a movie...I hate driving in a car. Trevin was so good the entire way down! I was shocked! He slept most of the way or he was laughing and enjoying the ride. While I was in the backseat with him, I just looked at him and he smiled. It was dark but I could see the happiness on his face when I turned and looked at him. I got tears in my eyes because I can't believe how big he is getting. He has turned into this fun little boy that I can't believe is almost a year old! I got thinking about Amanda, Elyse, Tyson, and Luke and their little family. I had not heard the results of Elyse's MRI and I really just got thinking about them and how fast life can change. It's hard to think that someday my little boy won't be so little anymore! It's hard to imagine that one day, maybe one day, this little boy will cause me stress! He has been the best child anyone could ever ask for! I enjoyed just playing with my son and being close to him that night. He is truely a gift from our Heavenly Father and I am grateful I have Colby and him in my life! This picture was taken last night after we got out of the pool. He just laid down on my chest and we watched T.V. for a while. I love him so much!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Natalie - you are so sweet and such a good Mom. They do grow up so fast!!