Friday, June 13, 2008

One More Post for Today...

I know I have posted a lot of pictures today but Trevin is sleeping and we are just getting ready to go to an Angels/Braves game. We went to the beach today and it was the perfect day! I really thought it was going to be too hot but the wind was blowing so it turned out to be just warm. I know my son's hat looks like a girl's hat, but it was the only thing we could find to keep the sun off his head and neck! Sorry buddy!



As you can tell, he loved eating the sand! We tried our best!




Trevin loved playing in the sand with his dad while I took pictures! He was so mad and started crying when I picked him up to leave! I am sure we will go to the beach at least one more time before we leave! It was so beautiful and we had a really fun time together! We miss everyone but yet, we love the relaxation from work!

No comments: