Thursday, June 19, 2008

Details of my Home






I was reading my scrapbook magazines today (once again) and a woman had scrapbooked some images from her home. I have been redecorating lately and so I thought I would take some pictures of some of my favorite things.
1 & 2. My Entertainment Center: Probably the one thing that most people comment about in my house. My husband made this entertainment center for us when we got engaged to match some end tables and a coffee table I had already bought. I love the antique look of it! And the best part is....it comes apart in four different sections so it's easy to move!
3. Pictures: I am a huge fan of pictures! I have them ALL over! My cousin's wife Amanda did most of the pictures you can see and she did a great job! I got tons of comments last night at BUNCO about how cute they were. I have a link to her website and blog posted.
4. My big Clock: I have a huge clock on the wall near my kitchen. I love the color and the size of this clock!
5. Candles: I also have a lot of candles around my house. They are so easy to decorate things with and to spice up any area of your house.
6. My Bed: I bought the headboard and the footboard just before Colby and I got married. I found this cute bedding but it was way too expensive for me to purchase on my own. My mom and her sisters pitched together and gave it to me at my bridal shower. It's probably one of my favorite things I got!

5 comments:

KK and Company said...

Hey Natalie! Wow... your house is so beautiful! I love all of the decorations and am taking notes for when I get into a bigger place! But I just wanted to tell you that your recipe for chicken roll-ups has become my husband's favorite meal. I make extra, and he'll eat the left-overs for days to come! Thank you!

Amanda said...

I LOVE your house! Cute bedding and I love your entertainment center. Your vacation looked like so much fun, I bet Trevin loved the beach!

Ashley said...

Beautiful Natalie! And way cute bedding! Is Colby for hire?

Ashley said...

Hey NAT;

It's been so long, I haven't talked to you FOREVER!! Congrats on your house! It's really beautiful and i love the way you've decorated!!
I also have a blog and i have added you to my friends list! :)

raquelb said...

Love love love it! When I get a house can I please hire you to decorate it? Seriously, I struggle so bad in that department. Some people just got it, and you're one of them! About the chairs in my house...we're actually just renting this old man's house for the summer. He just left all of his stuff in there so it's been fully furnished for us. (So nice being able to leave our stuff in Rexburg instead of hauling it all down here!) Anyways, the chairs aren't mine to give away else I totally would let you have one. Sorry! I'll keep my eyes open though for older chairs at garage sales. Your trip to Cali looked way fun! Hope all is well with you and your cute family. :)