Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bear Lake



Grandma Merry and Trevin
Trevin digging into my Aunts crackers! Sorry about the sand!
Colby and I off for an adventure! It was so much fun!


What a cute little Beach Boy!
I know there are a lot of pictures but we had so much fun! We went to Bear Lake with my mom's side of the family. We used to do this every year when I was little and just have put it off for a few years. We rented some wave runners and had a blast! Colby was by the far the funnest to ride with! Hilary and I both have bruises on our ankles from squeezing so hard just trying to stay on! It was fun to get to talk with my cousins, aunts, and uncles that I have not seen in a long time. Can't wait for next time!

Landon getting off the wave runner after a crazy and wild ride with Colby
Trevin and my cousin Colby
Our first trip into the COLD water! It was nine in the morning and the lake was still a little chilly! My dad had to persuade me to get out there!
Hilary and Me
I have to admit I was a little nervous getting on the wave runner with Landon as the driver but he did a good job!

Trevin had a lot of fun hanging out with Hilary! She was so good to help us take care of him and give us breaks while we played games! We played Settlers about twenty times! My cousins loved it! Colby did dominate!

1 comment:

raquelb said...

Can you believe I live in Bear Lake and haven't been to the lake ONCE all summer? Pathetic. Purely pathetic. I'm glad you had fun though! What a great family.